Confidentiality and security are fundamental values of National SEO agency, SL and, consequently, we assume the commitment to guarantee the privacy of the User at all times and not to collect unnecessary information.
• Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
• For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
• What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
• How long we keep them.
• To which recipients your data is communicated.
• What are your rights.
- RESPONSIBLE: For any question or proposal, contact us at the e-mail: [email protected]
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION, AND CONSERVATION:
• Purpose: To provide you with a means so that you can contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services, and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, What’s App), only if you mark the corresponding box granting express consent.
• Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
• Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments until you request the cancellation of the same.
• Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests, and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
• Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
• Conservation: Once your request is answered by email if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for future selection processes during the legally established period. Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user, and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
• Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
• request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
• Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
• Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
• Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access.
- UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.